About Me

[I hope this page isn't about me . Oh sh*t, it is.]



Let's get str8 to the biz'. Name's Abyzard. Y'all can call me Aby, Abijar, or Jar. Yeah, moving on. I was born in the Thunder City aka Depok, of which when the place rains, there'll be downpours, back in '99. I'm the eldest of three relatives I had.


Been through lot of heaps since elementary school til today, not too much but these heaps kinda problematic. Now, I'm in college. If I were to be honest, I don't look for troubles, but instead, troubles find me.


I'm associating myself with  being an introvert, bit shy, but I like talkin' sh*t. So, I happens to not having a friend. Maybe there's 3-4 persons. Not many fo' sho'.

I love goin' somewhere, but I don't go to malls [ I'm suck, yes ]. But, I like that. From goin' somewhere, I can find my ways to get around the whole Metro area.

K, that's all 'bout me. Bye.






Comments

Popular Posts